Transbiz offers Weekdays and Weekends courses with new classes starting at least every week. The course is 200 hours in length taught over a period of 12 weeks.
Our learning system is designed specifically for your field requirements and successful career.
• Log Book Training • Map reading, Trip Planning
• Pre and Post Trip Vehicle Inspection
• During Trip Inspection • Transmission and Drive Trains
• Air Brakes endorsement and Brake Adjustment Certificate
• Hazardous Materials • DOT Rules & Regulations
• Defensive Driving • Border Crossing
Keeping in mind “The more you practice, the more you will be competent” we prepare you for the following:
• Pre Trip Inspection • Straight Line Backing • Parallel Parking (Left and Right)
• 45 and 90 Degree Parking • Hooking and Unhooking • Brake Adjustment
• Sliding Fifth Wheel and Tandems • Shifting (up shift/down shift)
• Vehicle Turning (Left turn Right turn) • Vehicle Control • Two Lane Driving
• Interstate Driving • City & Highway Driving • Signs and Signals
• Instruments • Lane Changing • Street Directions
• Space and Weight Management.