Transbiz We are registered with Ministry of Private Career College.(Registration # 135875),and also approved as a training provider by the Ministry of Advanced Education and Skills Development (MAESD) to deliver mandatory entry-level training (MELT) for commercial Class A truck drivers.
Our skilled, qualified, expert and competent staff enables us to provide a proper, skillful and state of the art training to the new drivers coming in trucking industry. During training, always and for everyone, we keep in mind the skill needed in trucking industry to become a safe, professional and successful driver.
We not only focus to deliver the proper skill and training to the trainee but also provide them training of the attitude with other drivers and traffic, road safety, regulations, law abiding, distracted driving prevention techniques and emergency maneuvers. We not only make a person competent and professional driver but also a person having nice attitude with the people he will deal in this trucking profession.
During the course, along with the driving, we also focus on some English language and computer skill needed in the trucking industry.
Whenever and from wherever, we find the chance to provide our services, we go beyond our limits not only to satisfy the client but build a strong and reliable relation forever.
Our learning system is designed specifically for your field requirements and successful career.
• Log Book Training • Map reading, Trip Planning
• Pre and Post Trip Vehicle Inspection
• During Trip Inspection • Transmission and Drive Trains
• Air Brakes endorsement and Brake Adjustment Certificate
• Hazardous Materials • DOT Rules & Regulations
• Defensive Driving • Border Crossing
Keeping in mind “The more you practice, the more you will be competent” we prepare you for the following:
• Pre Trip Inspection • Straight Line Backing • Parallel Parking (Left and Right)
• 45 and 90 Degree Parking • Hooking and Unhooking • Brake Adjustment
• Sliding Fifth Wheel and Tandems • Shifting (up shift/down shift)
• Vehicle Turning (Left turn Right turn) • Vehicle Control • Two Lane Driving
• Interstate Driving • City & Highway Driving • Signs and Signals
• Instruments • Lane Changing • Street Directions
• Space and Weight Management.